1. Purpose Define why you do the work you do – and create a powerful decision-making filter in the process.
2. Audience Define your audience based on your skills and interests, their common pains, and the value they place on your work.
3. Research Figure out what your audience wants and how they typically express their business needs.
4. Pitch Your portfolio isn’t just a snapshot of past work; it represents the future projects and clients you want to attract.
5. Positioning Increase your perceived value to clients and become a problem-solving leader in your field.
6 Pricing Stop matching your price to the hours each task takes to complete. Price by value instead.
7. Process Unleash your best work by establishing clear processes and working methods that can evolve over time.
8. Feedback The best client feedback is descriptive, not prescriptive.
9. Exposure Connect with your audience on a regular basis to ensure that you stay bright on their radar.
10. Follow up. The simple act of following up can generate higher and more consistent revenue for your business.
As a bonus, I share my strategy for creating content for Facebook Ads and how to get clients from "Lookers Into Bookers"s
You will also learn how to target your audience using Facebook Ad targeting and retargeting.
CHIP IS THE MAN, 100 Grand!!! I met Chip through an old professor and he has absolutely been the best mentor, coach, and friend I could have asked for. He helped me to leave fear and focus on success! He took me under his wing and willingly shared all of his knowledge. He uplifts, encourages, and keeps it real on how to make it in this business, and to GROW. He helped me to see my potential and by his learning style, I was able to fly on my own. I never thought I would have a chance to work in this business in my own, but through the relationships I’ve gained from Chip, I was able to have my first paying customers. Working with Chip is one of the best decisions a new professional can make! He will open so many doors for you that you have no other choice but to be successful. He has a wealth of knowledge and endless resources. I will always be grateful for him.-Kristina D. Allen, photographer/videographer
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to speak with me last week. It was the "shot in the arm" I needed! You are truly inspiring and the tidbits you gave me for self-promotion are already paying off. I hope to one day be able to "pay it forward" and work with you on a project.
In the meanwhile, if no one else says it, keep doing what you're doing. Your story, your gifts and your advice are truly incredible. -Leslie
My Experience working with Chip has been AMAZING! He's really helped me with learning how to Market myself and my business. When people ask me about my growth and how I've learned so much in a short period of time I tell them I found a Mentor named Mister Chip! He's genuine spirit and A friendly Guy and will tell me like it IS.
2010-2020 Chip Dizárd Studios
African American Wedding Photographer | Washington, D.C. | Baltimore
LGBTQ+ Weddings | BLACK SORORITY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER | INTERRACIAL WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
| ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHER