Black Sorority and Fraternity Wedding Photographer
I've been fortunate to take many photos and videos at many sorority and fraternity weddings, and although I'm not greek, I want to share some tips for capturing the best photos and videos for your day. Click here to contact me about more information or to book me for your big day.
- Add more time in your wedding timeline for group shots and formals if you want to include your Sorrors or Frat brothers in your photos.
- Allow space for the photographer and videographer enough space when you are in your circle.
- Make sure you have all of your sorrors and frat brothers organized prior to the wedding for the dancing or group photos.
- Make sure you advise the planner and photographer with any additional special requests that include song, performances and etc. therefore we all can be placed accordingly to get the perfect shots.
- Instead of calling your brothers and sisters to the dance floor have something choreographed, create an entrance.
Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Wedding Stroll
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Sweetheart Song
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Step
Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. Wedding Stomp
CHECK YOUR DATE